As manufacturers of a series of high efficiency, heavy duty dust collectors over the last 30 years, our expertise and experience is extensive.
Custom made in our Queensland facility, we provide design, engineering, technical and installation services for a smooth and easy process.
These low maintenance units are designed to extract dust particles from the air. They then move these particles through a filtration process before exhausting the air outside.
To ensure longevity our units come with a compressed air filter cleaning system, consisting of a digital control timer and high pressure diaphragm valves. These blast a jet of compressed air back across the filters periodically to prevent material build up. Additional options include explosion relief panels, antistatic filters and a variety of waste removal options.
The key benefits of our pulse cleaning dust collectors are that they are low maintenance with automated compressed air pulses.
- Customised solutions for your project flexibility
- Available in four standard sizes
- Extended warranties available
- Engineered to be versatile and reliable
- Equipped with durable extended service filters (ESF)
- Designed with a range of powerful SDF centrifugal fans
- In-house expert team of engineers to work through your project solutions
- End-to-end project management from design to manufacture to installation, saving you time and creating a smooth process
- Supplied with with a compressed air filter clearing system, comprised of a digital control timer and high pressure diaphragm valves
- Can be configured to suit a rotary valve, a dust container, silo or custom applications to your specification