Sigrist Design manufactures a series of high efficiency, heavy duty dust collectors. Equipped with durable extended service filters (ESF) and a range of powerful SDF centrifugal fans, our units are very versatile and reliable.
To ensure longevity our units come with a compressed air filter clearing system, comprised of a digital control timer and high pressure solenoids. These blast a jet of compressed air back across the filters periodically to prevent material build up.
Units come in four standard sizes and can be configured to suit a rotary valve, a dust container, silo or custom machinery upon request
REPLACEMENT FILTERS AND PARTS
Contact out sales team at Sigrist Design to order replacement parts and servicing for your dust collector. This may include:
- Replacement filters,
- Replacement solenoids, valves and fittings,
- Replacement body components,
- Replacement of electronics and digital control.
Model Naming Convention: E.g. SD-1000-09-D-ESF-SDF 3-A
- SD – Sigrist Design,
- 1000 or 2000 – Length of filters,
- 09 or 16 – No. of filters,
- R – Rotary valve or D – Dust Container,
- S – Silo unit without hopper,
- ESF – Extended Surface Filter,
- SDF 3 to SDF 20 – Size of fan,
- A – Acoustic attenuation.